Oh… this weekend as been crazy busy, but it was truly a blessing and amazing!
For those of you who didn’t know (which seems like a lot… ) I did an event with Dionisio Winery this past Friday. Jimmy and his wife Clarice are the owners/winemakers for that fine establishment and I feel truly blessed to have met both of them. (Photos to come… uploading is taking FOREVER!)
First, let me tell you about the wine.
The grapes are from California, yes… that is no secret, but the wine is made right here in Houston. The grapes are shipped next day air, the fruit that is infused comes from Texas (we love local) and carries no pesticides… (we really love Organic). There are very little preservatives added (a bottle only lasts 3 years) and there are NO artificial flavors added what so ever. Now you might be asking yourself… well what does all this mean to me?
It means you have a good clean wine that is good for your body AND wont give you a hangover!! Did I mention it tastes AMAZING!
Being a California girl, I have high standards, but this wine is seriously amazing.
Now, when Jimmy asked me to do an event with him, I didn’t ever question it.. I just said YES!
The event featured the wine… obviously.. and a trunk show by yours truly. We had quite a few local models, who walked around and mingled with the event attendees, as well as taking pictures of my Summer 2014 designs.
There are not enough works to describe how truly grateful I am… but here are my thanks:
Thank you to the following people:
- Jimmy and Clarice for hosting the show, and for continuing to push me along the way.
- Emeka with GnationCrown.com for helping me find last minute models and makeup
- Bianca with Joie De Vivre Artistry for doing all the makeup on the fabulous models
- The models who showed up, took photos, and modeled their butts off.. thank you ladies
- Daniel with dwayne studio45foto for taking event photos
- Jared Pierson with FullFramFX Photography for showing up, showing your love and being generally awesome
- Matt Bednar…. my boyfriend.. you have to deal with so much.. thank you for putting up with me
- My hula sisters. Thank you for showing up and supporting me. Your love, friendship and sisterhood means the world to me. I love you.
- To all of the attendees, thank you for your feedback and appreciation. I have taken everything into consideration and it will help launch me forward.
- Marie, that you for helping me find last minute models as well. I was truly freaking out.